Monday, February 19, 2007

This weekend...

Has been interesting. Interview at EVMS went very nicely, I loved the school. I'm keeping these stubby fingers crossed.

Saturday we had a triple Bday celebration for Adam (2/13), Arjun (2/16), and Jose (2/18). It was tons of fun. Last night was game night that quickly devolved into gossiping, discussing medical school woes, and an incredible unfair wrestling match. Unfair because it was me against a guy, and unfair because I drunkily threw punches (apparently there's no punching in wrestling... tee-hee).

My left wrist hurts like crazy today, and I'm not even left handed. I am so not smart.

Last night, I was also ridiculed for having a blog. Why? Because blogging usually implies you are highly opinionated and you think what you have to say is super important. Neither applies to me, so hush up Joe Gill, et al. : )

But, I had a lot of fun. I just hope the victim of my beating doesn't hate my guts now.

In other news, I am very behind in my studies, and that's happening hardcore, all day today. FOR REAL. I have another interview on Wednesday at Temple University. This was nice news, but the absolute lack of response from any Florida schools is irksome.

And now, it's time to ice my wrist and eat breakfast. Then I'll get on blogger and read other people's blogs. Then I'll get on facebook. Then I'll check out my Relay For Life status. Then I'll make some phone calls. Then I'll look at the physiology book for 4 minutes. Then I'll get on blogger again. Then facebook.....

NO! Not today. Although that's how my study sessions have been going recently, today shall be different. I will study all day.

I am so behind, it's scary. It's horriffic. Awful. Disgusting. It's totally NOT rad.

Two "shout outs":

1) Thanks to all who donated to sponsor me for Relay for Life!
2) Somebody: count how many names are in this post. And stop making fun of me for having a blog! My blog is epic.

4 comments:

David said...

What, no pictures of the wrestling match? Pictures of food you have. Pictures of you wrestling you don't. No fair! :(

I guess the people making fun of your blog never read the title of it. ;)

Good luck on the interviews. I still haven't uncrossed my fingers from the UF one.

DobyD said...

gOOD lUCK mARCY!!! yOU dONT nEED iT bUT gOOD lUCK aNYWAYS!!!

Andre said...

As usual, I'm the last one to arrive at the party. But I wanna wish you some belated good luck.

I think I just made that up, but you get the point.

Marianita said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all.

Raw: it was not a wrestling match. More like me flailing my arms and everyone cheering.

Alds: wHAT's wITH tHE tOGGLE cASE?

Andre: Stop making stuff up! j/k