Monday, February 26, 2007

**SIGH**

Got another rejection today. Emory.

It would've been nice to be in Hot-lanta. My cousin lives there, it's nice and warm, and Emory is a great school. Way outta my league, so I wasn't banking on it.

Oh well. It will all work out somehow in the end. I've already accecpted the possibility of not getting in this year. It would be nice, I'd travel and work. The one turn off is moving back to my house. Love the fam but love my independence too...

Another turn off is the thought of going through the application process all over again. It's expensive and time consuming. Not to mention nerve-wracking.

Speaking of wracked nerves, I have an exam in a week. Can't wait till that puppy is over.

Then I can start a new and exciting fund-raising project, which I will blog about later. For now it's study time : (




2 comments:

David said...

Emory, ha! I pitty the fool who goes to Emory! *He says in an excellent Mr. T voice*

What do they know anyway *shrug*

Keep your chin up girl :)

DobyD said...

Nothing is out of your league except me.