Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HAPPY SINGLES AWARENESS DAY!!!!

It would be hard to not point out that today is Valentine's Day.

So, Happy Valentine's Day. Love is beautiful.

I received the best possible Valentine's day visit from the bestest Valentine in the world.

But, that was this past weekend, and this is now. I'm all alone. Boo-freaking-hoo. Ok, I'm over it.

ANYWAY.... GOOD NEWS!!! Classes were cancelled because of the snow. That's a first for me!!!

I still may head over to school to participate in an event where we go to the children's ward and decorate Valentine's day stuff with the kiddies. We did it for Halloween and it was great!

Besides that, I have a crazy couple of weeks coming up. I have one interview this Friday and another next Wednesday. I'm not nearly as nervous as I was for the UF one. Maybe that's not a good thing?

Tonight my father is flying in. He will drive me to Norfolk on Thursday and then the interview is Friday (ok, I'm feeling some nervousness now that I'm talking about it!). Someone said that it's weird that he came just to take me there. I think it's great. I may not be spoiled with money but I'm definitely spoiled by parents who look out for me. Don't hate!

Anyway, I had a lot more stuff to talk about, but I forgot almost all of it already. Sigh. Time to clean the apartment so dad doesn't flip!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it'd be neat if your dad could answer the interview questions for you.

Marianita said...

Ah, someone, up to your shenanigans as usual?

I can answer those questions way better than my dad can, that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

THAT WAS NOT ME YOU FART MONSTER!!!