Sunday, February 25, 2007

It's SNOWING! A lot.

It is beautiful when it's coming down and when it is freshly fallen. But walking through it, slipping on it, and falling in it... not so beautiful. Black and grey splotchy snow... yuck.

And to think, all of that snow we got last week had finally melted. Sheesh.

Watching the snow fall is kind of relaxing, though. Seeing my world covered in white fluff is also kinda nice.

And don't even get me started on snowball fights! So much funnnnnn!!!!

Basically, I can't decide on how I feel about the fact that it's snowing. Just like I can't decide how I feel about ANYTHING, except for the very basic, easy stuff, like "this steak is great."

It's both a blessing and a curse to not be a one sided absolutist, but it becomes quite exhausting to always see the value of both sides. Making decisions is not my thing.

It's expected from an individual whose rising sign is Libra...

I guess I will say that I am happy that it is snowing, because it has given me something nice to watch while I eat breakfast (television blows).

Tomorrow I will marvel at the beauty and perhaps engage someone in a snowball fight.

The day after tomorrow I will complain that I can't F%@#ing walk anywhere without nearly killing myself.

After that I will count the days until weather.com promises a nice, warm day. And by warm I mean somewhere above 32 degrees.

1 comment:

DobyD said...

"Making decisions is not my thing."

Aint that the truth. lol