Sunday, January 07, 2007


Yesterday's walk proved to be exceptionally nice. I wandered down Connecticut Avenue looking for an outdoor coffee shop. After walking for a while, I remembered that during my walk home on Thursday, I had seen a sign pointing toward the National Cathedral somewhere on Connecticut Ave. I found this sign, and figured the Cathedral would be a short walk away. It was actually 2 miles away... It didn't matter, the weather was so nice that it was worth it. The Cathedral is gorgeous! We learned about Cathedral architecture in AP Art History in highschool, and I always loved that stuff!!! I didn't get to go inside because it wasn't open to the public after 4 pm. I am glad I spontaneously decided to swing by.

On the way there I had a lot of time to think about stuff. I also got to see lots of people walking around, enjoying the weather. I saw so many children, which is always nice. I am convinced that my biological clock is ticking very loudly right now. Every time I see young children, I can't look away, and a silly grin comes over my face. I can't help it! I always dream about babies, too.

But I know I won't be having kids any time soon. Until then, I will oggle other people's babies and sigh.

And now I should try to be productive, It's 6:30 pm. I should AT LEAST study for an hour or two. Hit up the gym, shower, and sleep early.

hah!

More like: browse the internet, talk on the phone, cook, browse the internet, shower, sleep.

No comments: