Saturday, January 27, 2007


Just when you think things aren't going your way..... something pleasant happens

YAY!!!

I found my gloves!

My silly self went out to CVS earlier last week and when I got home I was so desperate to pee that (I guess) I threw my gloves in the CVS bag, threw the bag on the floor, threw my jacket on the couch, and never looked back. I pretty much throw stuff all over the place when I get home, and then I wake up some mornings in shock of the disaster-zone that I have created.

Anyway...

Today, just a few minutes ago, in the middle of learning about muscle spindles and gamma motorneurons I decided I wanted to organize the ocean of papers I am drowning in. I reached under the coffee table for the CVS bag to grab the new binder I bought and- lo and behold- there were the wonderful black gloves that my mommy got me.

Yes, they're just gloves, and their total value is less than 10 bucks. But for some reason this made me really happy. Maybe it's all the caffeine.

Another good thing: the studying is going nicely so far. I've been at it nonstop since noon. I woke up super late (11 am) but the day is young and I have all night and all day tomorrow. I think I've reached that point where it's all finally coming together...

Hopefully the glove discovery is indicative of more good stuff to come. Like, an A in physiology. That would be sweet.

Thank you, Universe, for not picking on me anymore... at least for the time being.

And now, I'm going to stop writing, because I know that this is me just slacking. This post should've been one sentence long: "I found my gloves."

Sidenote: yay for Super Mario Bros. Is this broad's name Princess Peach or Princess Toadstool? Whatever it is, she looks happy.

OK... back to intrafusal fibers and proprioception. Say that ten times fast.

No comments: