Sunday, January 21, 2007

SNOW!

It snowed today. I didn't go outside, though, because it was a super serious study day. I didn't study nearly as much as I had wanted to, but at least I got something done.

To celebrate I treated myself to pizza. I deserve it!

This week is going to be filled with pre-test anxiety and psychosis. I hope the daily walk to school will help me be calm. I also hope I can get a 100 on the exam. Sigh.

Today when I realized it was snowing I was just like *meh* which is weird for someone who has only seen snow once before (NY, last year). It's strange that I wasn't more excited about it. That changed slightly when I got my first glimpse of snow up close when I went to get my pizza (I had to go downstairs and get it because this STUPID apt complex can't figure out how to program my name into the directory to let people in). The snow looked so nice and white, so pure, so fresh and so clean. I'll take pictures tomorrow during my walk.

Time to rest.... Good night cold world.

2 comments:

Andre said...

"Today when I realized it was snowing I was just like *meh* which is weird for someone who has only seen snow once before..."

Must be nice. For folks in Michigan, experiencing at least 120 days of snow each year is a prerequisite. Glad it wasn't too overwhelming for you.

DobyD said...

fIRST THE GATORS, now he hates on warmer weather, why dont i just send you a shirt that says i hate the southeast so you can wear it proudly Andre "i hate everything about florida" Louis

lol

A shrink would say you have to come to terms with the this stuff in order to proceed with a healthy and happy life.

My advice, Move to Florida, where we have 365 days of fun in the sun, well that is untill it starts to rain.