Monday, January 29, 2007

One Dozen Eggs: $3.49
One Package Turkey Bacon: $2.99
One Package American Cheese: $3.99
One bag whole wheat wraps: $2.59
Incense to get rid of the bacon smell: $2.00

Waking up early and making yourself the most incredible, sexy bacon, egg, and cheese wrap to get you ready for your crazy psycho intense physiology exam: Priceless.

For everything else, there's marrying rich. Er, I mean, Mastercard.

Ok. This is it. It's go time. I'm pretty calm. The caffiene should change that soon enough.

The breakfast was really sexy. And I was too lazy to do the fractions for the prices. I mean, I didn't eat all 12 eggs (although I really could have)... so it really should be $3.49/6 because I only had 2.... but YOU GET THE POINT. STOP JUDGING ME DAMNIT!!!!

Yup. There's that caffeine.

kthxbye!

I have no idea why I decided to make this post so colorful. It's like a messed up rainbow or something. Yay for Gay rights, then!

I know there's no brown on the rainbow but I ran out of colors. The rainbow isn't pastel colored either, so stop being nitpicky.

I'm silly I should've just started over. But does that mean I have to go thru all the colors again?

Damnit, I said bye already. I should be studying. But I'm just so tired. I've reached my saturation point. My friend is coming over in 5 minutes to go over some stuff, so this can be my lil' break before that. STOP JUDGING ME DAMNIT. Fine. I'll go study. You smell.

I'm

so

scared

right

now!


3 comments:

DobyD said...

Marrying rich.. eh....yea, nice.


Good luck Marciana Maroon Khawand Rokus De la vega

David said...

Good luck :) I bet you ace it!!!

Andre said...

Knock 'em dead, Mari.

Not literally.