Saturday, April 21, 2007

Tonight is Relay For Life!!! Super exciting!

I appreciate all of the support I receieved. I raised more than 400 smackaroos!

I imagine tonight will be memorable and fun. I'll post some pics later.

I also have my second softball game today at 4. Despite my complete lack of depth perception and/or athletic ability, I had a blast last time, and actually managed to hit the ball. Hold your applause, it's slow-pitch softball. The ball we use could almost qualify as a volleyball.

This week has been majorly busy for me and I imagine it's only going to get worse as the semester progresses. Hopefully the exhaustion will correct my insomnia (3 weeks, going on strong).

I just got super side-tracked and forgot what I was going to write about.

All I know right now is that I am OBSESSED with this Gym Class Heroes band. I mean, covering a Supertramp song indicates that they are pretty amazing. And thanks to you tube I've sampled some of their other stuff. Two stubby thumbs up!



3 comments:

DobyD said...

I dont think you have any trouble with eye hand coordination. I think your just ball phobia.

David said...

And just where are those pictures you said you would post? *arms folded, tapping toe*

Just kidding (not really) I hope it all went well :)

Freak said...

I LOVE the gym class heroes -I know what you mean -I'm loving cupid's chokehole.