Monday, April 09, 2007


I haven't blogged in a while, on account of:
1) I had my Physiology final last Monday and have been partying ever since
2) Monica came to visit because we got "Easter Break" which means no class Friday or Monday (tomorrow).

Her visit has proven to be tons of fun! It's like I'm on vacation too!

On Thursday night she got here and barely had the chance to drop off her luggage before we were out partying at Dupont Circle with my classmates.

Friday we didn't do much during the day (it's been freakishly cold) then we went out to Adams Morgan for yet another night of FUN! It snowed (freak weather) which was great for Monica. It was her first time seeing snow fall. I was not so excited.

The snow was light, the next day there was just a little bit of snow sprinkled here and there. Monica was all giddy about it (see below)...

Saturday I took her to see the Monuments (Washington, Lincoln... *yawn*). Much to my dismay, the Cherry Blossoms were all dead (damn freak weather).
Saturday evening I hosted a game night (so much fun!)
We played three rowdy rounds of Taboo then some drinking games... It was intense (as usual), but everyone had a pretty good time!

Today, Easter Sunday, we went to Church then had an Easter egg hunt. Pffft. Just kidding.

What really happened: we sat around like lazy people watching TV all day and just "chillin." We ate at a Thai restaurant then went over to a friend's house to watch Entourage.

Now we're just sitting around, her: stuck to the phone, me: stuck to the computer. We would be lost without our electronic devices!

It's been an awesomely fun weekend. Tomorrow we'll do lunch at Georgetown then she's going to the airport. After that, it's study my butt off time yet again (oh yeah, exam in a week and 2 days!)

It's always just a little lonely whenever a visitor leaves. Sigh. You know what THAT means!!! I'll either go out and socialize instead of studying OR I'll blog and waste time online instead of studying.

Blah.

And now, a picture I took of the ceiling of the elevator in my building. I thought it was cool. Then again, I'm easily amused...

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

http://astore.amazon.com/pcnews00-20/detail/B000GUEUAU/105-9526628-2966822

David said...

Looks like you guys had a great time but did you notice the freak weather? LOL

Good pictures too :)

Marianita said...

We did have a great time.

I did notice that the weather was slightly strange for April...

IT WAS FREEZING FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!