Saturday, April 14, 2007

So, a good friend asked me what my "Dream of dreams" would be...

That's a toughie, especially since I can barely decide what to eat for lunch every day.

I guess there are some basic elements that are in my dream life, including, but not limited to:

taveling a lot
having children
having a garden

Yeah. Simple, cheesy, and unoriginal.

I guess it's easier for me to think about my dream for next year.

I hope to be at a great medical school. I hope to live someplace where I can spend a lot of time outside without perspiring 2.5 gallons-worth. Somewhere interesting and exciting. I hope my classmates are cool people. The kind of people that would still be fun after 4 years of psychoticness.

That's about all for now.

Refreshing to think of nice stuff. It's been a long, looong day. Friday the 13th lived up to its reputation today, for sure. But it's over now, tomorrow's a new day. April 14. Four months till I turn 24.

yikes

2 comments:

David said...

And just what kind of garden would you have, Farmer Marianita? We planted a few things this year but the freak weather may have already done them in :(

24?!! your life is almost over LOL

Marianita said...

Vegetable/herb garden.

No, not THAT kind of herb!