Thursday, November 23, 2006



I know it would be cliche to blog about what I am thankful for.

But I'll do it anyway.

I'm thankful for the love in my life, from family and friends. I'm thankful for everything that I have that others do not, and I'm even thankful for stuff I don't have that others do (what fun would life be if everything was handed to me?)

I'm thankful for the sexy meal I'm gonna have at my aunt's house tonight.

I'm thankful to be in Miami.

What a much needed break!!!

I swung by the old university yesterday to print out a whole bunch of stuff for free. I hopped on the metro to visit my old workplace, the Diabetes Research Institute. I miss that place! I got to see a few old coworkers, but a lot of people that I wanted to see were missing (Lane!).

At night 5 of us went to eat at Los Ranchos. First good steak I've had in a while! There is no churrasco in DC, and that, my friends, is a travesty.

We ate, drank, and were merry. We then hit up Chilis. We drank and were merry. Next we went to a get together at some guy's house. We drank some more, and got a little merrier. We went to Aldo's house after that. We were drunk and merry.

Moving right along... the night was absolutely spectacular for me. I missed my friends a lot. I'm thankful for those fuckers. There was some mega awkwardness for Mirma, and it provided some great entertainment for the night. I cannot share the craziness of the evening, for your head would explode immediately upon reading it. I'm also way too lazy and hungover.

And so, I'm thankful to be home with these silly friends of mine. I've missed them very mucho.

1 comment:

DobyD said...

We missed you too you ho!