Saturday, November 18, 2006

All Hail the Chipotle Burrito!



What you're lookin' at, folks, are the nutrition facts for the specific burrito I consumed today after a "Help the Homeless" walk-a-thon, which, by the way, happened to be at 9 am, way too early for my liking.

So, yeah. Look at them nutrition facts. Honestly, they use all-natural ingredients, and pride themselves on the fact that thie cows aren't pumped with antibiotics and hormones. That's super cool. What is not so cool is the whopping caloric content of one of these burritos. I mean, 1245 calories?!?!? That's c-r-a-z-y!

But oh man, that cilantro rice, the black beans.... the sour cream and salsa, the spicy meat. Sigh. I wouldn't be surprised to discover that Chiptole uses some sort of addictive substance in their food.

This is not a post of guilt, by the way. I refuse to feel guilty for enjoying the sexiness that is a Chipotle burrito.

I need to feed my new big muscles, anyway. Okay, I don't have big muscles, but I'm definitely seeing results from my weight lifting. Yee-haw. I would be seeing better weight loss results had I not injured my knee like the big fat spaz that I am.

Also, the walk-a-thon was probably a 300 calorie ordeal. Furthermore, my lack of breakfast allows for an extra heavy lunch. I'm usually not a breakfast-skipper. I believe in the value of a hefty breakfast, to start your day properly, but I woke up really really really late. We were supposed to meet with a group from Georgetown and have donuts but we got there too late :(

Back to rationalizing my sinful lunch.... I will hit up the gym after this post and further make up for the burrito. I would work out for 3 hours if I had to, just for one burrito. That's power!

Sexy, delightful burrito, I give myself to thee, body and soul. Yum.


^sexy

5 comments:

Andre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andre said...

Well as long as you know that 1 of those bad boys has over 1200 calories and 3200 mgs of sodium, then far be it for me to hate on you for it.

Besides that, I'm scared to step on a scale. So I can't do any more lecturing to you about healthy eating as Mark Foley can to old people about statutory rape.

Ho said...

Haven't posted in a long time, but wanted to see what you were up to.....keep studying marianita... "I HATE YOU!"lol, and i think you actually did mean to kill Mr. Weiss, peace out bro.

Anonymous said...

Oh là là là là. Did you notice that there's nothing written under DV% column?! I'm going to say no to Chipotle...at least for a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Oh how i like women who can out eat me!