Friday, March 09, 2007

Okie dokie karaoke...

So I didn't do exactly as well as I should have on the exam, but such is life. I didn't study as much as I should have. Shit happens, ya know?

I will study my posterior off for the next exam in hopes of getting that sexy "A." The exam is in the beginning of April, but everyone's already studying like crazy. This program is NUTS.

The only thing keeping me sane: In between study sessions, I've got lots of exciting stuff planned.

Tonight I will have people over for game night, which is always a blast! Tomorrow I am heading to Atlantic City for a beer festival with a dozen or so of my classmates. VERY EXCITING! I don't intend on gambling there... mainly because "Medschool Roulette" is taking up all of my gambling energy.

Then, on March 15th, it's home-sweet-home for Spring Break. I will study. I will. Really. I'm going to study a lot during the days, and then party at night. To end the vacation, I will probably go to ULTRA, which is a massive music festival that rocks my socks off.

Then I get back here for a week of hardcore studying. Then I take my second physiology exam. THEN, Monica (aka Moneefa) is coming to visit. I'm really excited!!!!!!!!!!

All of these great fun things help me keep my mind off of the deep-seated fear of not getting into medical school this year. Yikes-o-rama.

Ok, so I'm gonna go study now *shudder*

1 comment:

Daughter of Night said...

I envy all of your upcoming activity!!

I'm going to do laundry and imagine I'm you. ;-)

A