Friday, October 13, 2006

<---The Washington Monument (one location where slacking took place); camera has "night" setting, which, more often than not, makes pics come out blurry = (


EXAM TODAY...
Surprise suprise, I have an exam today. Did I study? Of course I did. Am I freaking out a little? Of course I am. I had a long weekend to study...Friday off, Monday off. But do you think I studied? NO! I don't care, it was an awesome weekend. The very special mister Aldo came to visit. We did touristy stuff, we went to a bar/club, we wined and dined. It was like a mini-vacation for me.
And I'll pay for it today. I know my shit. I think. Who cares, it'll be over soon enough...................... Moving on, I leave you with a quote I read in an away message: "Some days you're the windshield, some days you're the bug." Deep. I like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

some days your both...

Anonymous said...

You kids behave yourselves now...