Monday, October 23, 2006

El stresso.

I am unable to express how I have been feeling lately in words. Instead, I present to you a schematic drawing of what my life has been like:



As you can see, in the above diagram the subject (little old me) is upside down, the helpless victim of a roller coaster. I'm not talking six-flags roller coaster here. No, no, this is a much less cool roller coaster. At least there wasn't any long line to wait in, though.

I digress.

This is where Mariana has been lately. No she is not depressed. She is high strung and anxious, at the mercy of medical school admissions committees across the country, and at the mercy of this ridiculously ridiculous masters program she got herself into. She is wondering how she began speaking of herself in the third person all of a sudden, and realizes she should just go to sleep, and wake up to yet another loop-de-loop day.

1 comment:

Andre said...

Maybe if graduate school doesn't work out for "her", "she" might consider becoming an architect. I hear that the guy who designed the Gemini made a fortunue.

Just a thought for "her"...