Saturday, October 28, 2006


To bee, or not to bee... irresponsible

I was invited to go out tonight by my pal Jackie. She's in law school @ Catholic U and I'm pretty sure she doesn't have a Histology Exam/Lab Practical on Monday to worry about.

It's a halloween thing and she and all her friends are dressing up and I wanna go! *stomps feet*

I bought a bee costume online. It ended up being a little... er, how you say? Tacky and tasteless. I will have balls for once in my life and just wear it. On Tuesday. Not tonight, cause tonight I'm staying home and studying. Whoop-dee-freaking-doo!

Maybe.

We DO get an extra hour this weekend. Fall back, baby!

An extra hour to look at slides and try to figure out what the difference between connective tissue and nervous tissue is.

If I go out tonight, chances are that my costume will represent the best grade I can hope to get on Monday's exam. Unacceptable!

That settles it. For sure, I'm not going. Yes, I just blogged the decision making process. Why? This program is slowly chipping away at my already worn down sanity.

: (

..........and now for something completely random:
That new "Fergalicious" song, though it has incredibly stupid lyrics and a ripped off beat, is quite catchy. I'm addicted to that song like Fergie was to Crystal Meth. OH!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you are chunckalicious...
I love chunkalicious beauties such as your self love.