Sunday, October 15, 2006

Top 10 Alcoholic Drinks (in no particular order, except number 1)

Below: vodka of choice

(when I don't have to pay, of course).

1) Dirty, dirty martini. I mean nasty. my number one absolute favorite drink ever.

2) Red red wine (it makes me feel so fine). Other wine is good too.

3) Good beer. ie, Newcastle Brown Ale, Yuengling, Sam Adams Hefewiezen (it's great!), Guiness, Presidente. None of that Amstel Light shit (I'll drink it if that's all there is, though)

4) Whiskey/Scotch. Straight up, on the rocks. Maybe some water or something.

5) Shots of Yager

6) Shots of Tequila

7) Shots of SoCo (w/ lime it's good too)

8) stuff that's lit on fire (fun!)

9) intense shots (ie liquid cocaine, surfer on acid).

10) Vodka-tonics (cheap and simple)

I'm not big on fruity or sweet mixed drinks, but I'll take 'em if that's all there is.

I have no inspiration to blog about my mundane life or my thoughts/opinions. This list is the extent of my efforts.

Onward to a new week of classes and fretting about medical school. *sigh*




5 comments:

DobyD said...

You forgot your ultimate favorite. A drity, dirty, nasty, Aldnini

Andre said...

That's disgusting...

DobyD said...

Speack for yourself Andre, I dont think she minds, I could be wrong of course.

Andre said...

Dag. I guess that eliminates any hopes that I had with Mari.

Curse you, Aldo...

DobyD said...

Consider yourself Eliminated. lol, she is all mine! I hope.