Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A couple of posts ago I wrote about how while tearing apart my calendar from 2005, I remembered what a tough year it was. Check out my horoscope for today:

Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)

Reality has an obstacle or two to place in your way now, as Saturn is in its final week of visiting your sign. Consider the extraordinary pressures you have faced since August, 2005, to see what you can learn from the past two years. Remember, awareness is crucial; if you can understand your role in what's happening, then you can push through to the other side.



Crazy!

On a totally unrelated note: today I have my first dissection. I pre-read the lab manual, went to bed early, ate a good breakfast, packed a healthy lunch, and even got some annoying forms done that I had been putting off for a while. Being a responsible student felt great. I had such a smug sense of having everything under control. I said to myself, "Ha, world! You can't trip me today!" And then...


I realized that I forgot to bring my lab coat. Damn it.

Gaaaaaawd. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

Anyway, enough of that. I just wanted to reflect on my horoscope. Some weeks the readings are so on the money it's scary.

No comments: