Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The stars have been on the money lately. I read my horoscope almost every day from a couple of different places sometimes; Astrology.com sends me a combined one for Sun, Rising, and Moon signs, I usually grab the free newspaper (Washington Post: Express) and read it there, and every once in a while I hit up MSN or Yahoo, too. I also get a tarot card reading from MSN every now and then.

I guess to the non-astrologically inclined this may seem a bit much. And it probably is. But I don't take it (or myself) seriously, and I don't let things like this guide my life or anything stupid like that. I just use certain things I read to help me learn about myself (oh yeah, cheesy). Some days the horoscope will say "you are likely to be in a firey mood" and I'll totally try to be conscious of that throughout the day. Does it work? Sometimes. Then again, I'm always on fire.

Anywho, lately every horoscope has been pretty accurate. Frighteningly accurate, I'd say. It's just letting me know I am really connected with the universe (geez Louise, more cheesiness!).

I guess I can attribute it to the fact that I'm really content with life as a whole right now. I wish that others around me could be as fortunate, but I have faith that good things will come to them in their due time. This program is freaking crazy, and so many fellow students are struggling with the idea of not getting into medical school this year. It is tough to think that after all this hard work, there's still another year of working somewhere crappy, and reapplying, which involves a lot of time, money, and essays. Damn those essays.

It's certainly time to get ready for school. Ta ta.

1 comment:

David said...

I think being content with life is more of a mind set. Some people will never be content because they refuse to see the good all around them and recognize their blessings.