Wednesday, May 09, 2007

A couple of things before I get to cooking and studying:

-NyQuil is amazing, and should be the number one treatment for insomnia (I'm cured, I'm cured!)

-I saw a toddler at the supermarket today, in his little car-shaped shopping cart (those things are nifty!) I waved at him and he smiled and then gushed with laughter and it just made me want a baby. (Yeah, I'm still on that)

-I really want to bake yummy delightful things. And I'm going to. While listening to Neuroscience lectures, of course. This is my first attempt at making cookies from scratch. I'm gonna make some brownies (from a mix) also just in case the cookies are a disaster.

-The baby thing and the cooking thing may indicate a ticking biological clock/the desire to be like my very domestically apt mother, but trust me, I'm not ready to be an adult, let alone have kids. Doesn't change the fact that they're cute... I guess what I really want is the chance to be around babies/toddlers for a little while every week. Is that too much to ask? Maybe I'll become a babysitter...

-I'm not gonna lie, this upcoming exam is frightening. I'm afraid, I'm very afraid.

On that note, that's all for now.

No comments: