Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A few things:

-The last episode of The Office was hysterical.

-Tonight's episode of Heroes was (as expected) great

-I really should be sleeping right now, but I can't

-This month is the most insane of all months. Academically, that is.

-Spring is here and it's *so nice*; the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and there are flowers all over the place. And I have to study all week (boo).

-I heard the word "Demerit" today (on The Office). It reminded me of a time when adults could impose silly disciplinary actions like demerits and detentionsn. In highschool it was "CSI." No, not, Crime Scene Investigation, but something else. It was basically indoor suspension. That seems so long ago...

-Avril Lavigne is awesome in so many ways.

-I learned a new word: "procrastibation" (tee-hee)

-I want a baby

-Chai Lattes are probably the best thing that's ever happened to tea

-About the baby, I was just kidding (kind of).

-There are two more exams left in the year. Thank-freakin'-goodness.

-Taking Endocrinology (and almost any med school classes) gets me in total hypochondriac mode. Like, for example, I believe I have some sort of strange condition (overstimulation of the Sympathetics? Hyperthyroidism without the weight loss?) where I'm way too mega hyperactive and it makes me not be able to sleep and then I'm up at some ungodly hour blogging about nothing of particular importance.

3 comments:

David said...

Love The Office & Heroes!

I missed the part about the little girl on Heroes. What was her power? What was the drawing of the little yellow star about?

We had demerits, which meant we had to march for a hour or we could take a hit with a paddle which took 10 seconds. Easy choice :)

Try some procrastibation when it come to that baby stuff. Did you know at first they can't do anything for themselves, Sheesh! Babies are such babies :p

Marianita said...

Haha... no babies for me any time soon. But they're SO cute :(

David said...

they're not as cute as you think at 3:00 in the morning or after a few nights of no sleep. Our first one use to grow horns at 11:00 pm, I'm really not sure why we had anymore after that, kind of crazy really... *scratches head*