Friday, July 20, 2007

Take You On a Cruise...

I'm going on my first cruise evarrrrr today! It's going to be Monica, her sis, her sis' friend, and little old me.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm psyched!!! I needed this vacation. Why did I need this vacation? I have spent the last two weeks doing absolutely nothing with my life here at home, sleeping in (till 3 pm the other day), lounging around... I need this (?)

Ok, I don't really need it. But I want it!

Last night I dreamt I took that Neuroscience final on a computer and that I ran out of time. Why is it that, a month and a half after classes have ended, I'm still dreaming about school? Yikes. In no time I'll be in school again. See? I kind of need the vacation!

I'm listening to Interpol "Take You On A Cruise" just to get pumped. Unfotunately, Interpol is not the best pump-you-up music. I may come to their concert in September thoough!

Speaking of concerts, Matis Yahu/311 was amazing!

Ok! Time to finish packing.

No comments: