Friday, July 13, 2007

Home sweet home.

I've been here for six days and I'm bored out of my mind. It's been a relaxing week (somewhat). I have quite the to-do list with very little energy/desire/motivation to do stuff.

So, each day I've woken up at noon, enjoyed long breakfasts, and spent lots of time on the internet (youtube, facebook, tv-links). Once or twice in the day I do something slightly productive. I'm so damn lazy. From this laziness, comes boredom.

At night I've been doing low-key stuff, like playing monopoly and watching TV. My body is in shock. I'd gotten used to partying every night. I think this is making the boredom even more boring.

But today, in my pathetic attempt to be "productive," I organized all of the papers I've received from UF. I found a nifty little manual made for incoming students. As I flipped through it, it really hit me. I'm going to medical school.

(yay)

I'm freaking excited. Reading about all the classes I'll be taking and what my next four years are going to be like got me all eager (really). I like being busy and stressed out. And no matter what, nothing can be worse than this past year at G-town (freakin' torture).

I mean, I'm not that excited about the classes; it's more about the experiences I'll have. If I managed to have fun and feel great this past year, I know that the next four are going to be ridiculous. And by ridiculous, I mean freakin' awesome.

In other news, I'll be going on my first cruise EVER in exactly one week. OMG SUPER EXCITING!!!

Furthermore, it is Friday. There's GOT to be something to do tonight.

No comments: