Tuesday, June 05, 2007

WOOOO HOOOO

Took my last exam yesterday.

Now it's time to get to all the stuff I've neglected because of school, including, but not limited to:

-Get laptop fixed
-Clean apartment
-exercise
-tan
-read a book
-brush my hair
-pack stuff
-learn more about where I will be spending the next 4 years of my life (omg omg omg, so exciting!)

For now, I have to run around and find a dress for our end-of-the-year banquet. It's going to be very classy. The classiest shit-show of the year.

I am thinking I will cry when I have to say good bye to some of the people here (especially after 4 hours of open bar).

Thank goodness for waterproof makeup.

2 comments:

David said...

No Laptop, OMG! Does that mean no more blogging? And I'm glade your getting around to brushing your hair, sheesh!

I started a birthday list of bloggers, so if you want to, let me know yours so I can give you a shout out on that most wonderful of days :)

Anonymous said...

oye sexy, escribe mas s'il te plaƮt. I'm too far away to keep up with the gossip. so write merci! :-D